Circular KPIs framework
The KPIs will be cross-country (COST countries) applied and based on current and best CE practices, CE Action Plans, governmental reports and national/international practices. Additionally, the KPIs will be grouped under Governmental/Institutional, Environmental, Social, Economic, and Technical dimensions to propose developing an international rating framework. Such a framework will act as a complementary and detailed circular assessment of recognised sustainability schemes to support decision making.
- T3.1. Identification and description of existing criteria that define and evaluate circular strategies implementation in buildings;
- T3.2. Identification of the strengths and weaknesses of current circularity and sustainability assessment tools in buildings, including relevant KPIs;
- T3.3. Development of a circular KPIs dashboard and identification of complementary potential KPIs for development within the Action’s framework;
- T3.4. Development of benchmark data set for each partner country relying on their priorities, technical strategies, customs and culture;
- T3.5. Development of an international system framework – KPI’s selection and prioritisation for new and existing buildings, as well as weighting system proposals (based on benchmark evaluation);
- T3.6. Assessing the sustainability added value of the developed KPIs and establishing a connection with the common European framework for sustainability Level(s), as well as analysing the integration with other recognised sustainability schemes such as SBTool;
- T3.7. Setting a structured layout for KPIs integration and automation within BIM environment for circular assessment of BIM models.
Meet the others Working Groups
Working Group 4
Dissemination and results communication
Leader: Philip Griffiths | Co-leader: Adriana Salles